Honeybee Autofocus Platform HAP-2
Upgrade Signup Form
All Phase One XF camera body owners are eligible for the Honeybee Autofocus Platform HAP-2 upgrade. Below are the some of the technical and related information you should know:
- Improved low light performance – 2.5 stop increase in autofocus sensitivity
- Improved Dynamic Range – 1 stop improvement in high-key scenes
- The upgrade is $890 plus shipping. If your XF camera body is in need of Tier 1 service, $890 will cover the HAP-2
upgrade and the service itself. The cost is fixed regardless of warranty status.
- Because this upgrade is optional, there is a limit on how many units can be serviced per week
- To find out whether your XF camera body has the new HAP-2 module, update to firmware package 3.09.3.fwp; go
into XF menu by pressing the bottom silver button, scroll down to "About", then scroll down to "AF"
- XF owners with Value Added Warranty (5 years) are eligible for a loaner while the upgrade is in progress.
- Since the upgrade service is done domestically, the turnaround time is 5-7 days.
- XF camera body owners who purchased the equipment after 8/1/2017 are eligible for a free HAP-2 module upgrade