At Digital Transitions, we pride ourselves on having the best client support in the industry, and want to make your switch to Phase One as smooth as possible. Whether you are just starting out, or have been in photography your whole life, we’ve got you covered with a variety of options including:
The DT Advantage
High end digital is not about affording the best equipment – it’s about being afforded the best experience.
Whether you are purchasing, renting, or looking for training, you will be able to see the passion and expertise of our team from your very first phone call. DT understands that your photography is your passion. We know that you only want to provide the best possible images for you and your clients, and DT’s philosophy is to make sure that you achieve that. DT doesn’t sell boxes – we help discover your exact needs and provide complete solutions. Many off-the-shelf resellers aren’t going to give you the support you need to get you up to speed and keep you there. DT protects our clients’ investments by enrolling every digital back purchase into our Continuing Care Program – so you never have to worry.
What’s The DT Advantage?
- Access to Technical Support whenever you need it: Phone, Email, Video & Remote Computer Access #TheCloud
- Equipment Installation & Workflow Optimization
- Customized Hardware & Software Training
- DT Continuing Care Program with Digital Back Loaner Program
- Two Time Phase One Partner of the Year & Phase One Support Partner of the Year 2015
- In-person & Online Training Courses
- Generous trade-in and upgrade program
- One stop shopping. We carry Phase One, Cambo, Arca-Swiss, Mamiya, Schneider Lenses, Profoto, and Eizo as well as many accessories for your systems
- Division of Cultural Heritage dedicated to providing specialized equipment & solutions for cultural institution
Benefits of Medium Format
The extreme dynamic range of the IQ3 Digital Back range (up to 14 f-stops on the IQ3 50MP & 15 f-stops on the IQ3 100MP) enables you to capture nearly every scene no matter what the lighting conditions. Bring back virtually every detail, even if you didn’t get the exposure perfect at capture.
The IQ3 Digital Backs are built to ensure you capture images with smooth and subtle transitions, reproducing the scene as perfect as possible. IQ3 Digital Backs make this possible by capturing images with up to 16-bit color depth per channel.
Leaf Shutter Advantage
With an integrated Leaf Shutter, the range of Schneider Kreuznach lenses delivers industry leading flash synchronization speed of up to 1/1600th of a second. Photographers can overpower daylight and gain complete control over ambient light using flash to create beautiful lighting effects.
Built for robustness from the ground up.
Phase One Systems have been used for decades in some of the most demanding professional applications. With the XF Camera System we have upgraded all moving parts and materials, delivering the fastest, most robust and most reliable camera system we have ever made. The XF Camera System was created to be a universal platform that is fully integrated with Capture One, offering complete control.
100 Glorious Megapixels
IQ3 resolution of 50MP, 60MP, 80MP or 100MP not only delivers incredible detail, but also provides creative flexibility, accommodating virtually any application requirement, be it print or digital.
Wireless communication is an integrated part of the IQ3 Digital Back range allowing you to connect an iPad or iPhone wirelessly and use Capture Pilot (downloadable in the app store) for Live View, exposure control, shutter release and instantly check focus or compose on a larger screen.
- Easy application
- Reviewed within hours
- Flexible payment plans
- E-Docs to get your order placed the same day
- Easy upgrade path
- Monthly payments based on 60 month term, $1 Buyout.